- World-wide patented StableHeat technology helps create the most constant and beneficial levels of far infrared
- TheraSauna is the only company to use aspen hardwood, which is non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Our saunas utilize solid ceramic TheraMitters that meet or exceed manufacturer specifications to provide the best and most beneficial levels of infrared
- TheraSauna emits very low levels of EMF, compared to saunas using solo carbon materials and rod emitters
- TheraSauna's parent company, QCA Spas, is the only American manufacturer of far infrared saunas, since 1966
- Easy-to-Assemble Handcrafted Cabinet
- Ergonomic, Contoured Back Rest
- Reversible Bench Seat (One side flat, contoured reverse)
- 60-Watt Light
- One Skylight Ceiling Vent
- Full Tempered Glass Door
- Plugs into any standard 120-volt outlet
S4544 Straight Bench
47 W x 45 D x 74 H
120 volt/1141 watt/9.5 amp
7 TheraMitter heaters
Full Tempered Glass Door
Capacity : 2 Person
Your body will absorb more beneficial far infrared!
The patented TheraSauna TheraMitter emits infrared in wavelengths of 6 to 14 microns, with the greatest output at 9.4 microns. These wavelengths are similar to those naturally emitted by the human body, so your body absorbs more beneficial far infrared in a shorter treatment time.
TheraSauna's far infrared radiant heat source warms the body directly and not the air. TheraSauna operates at safer more comfortable temperatures of 110 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Far infrared radiant heat penetrates deep into your body as much as 2 below the skin for deep muscle therapy. Your body will produce up to three times more perspiration with TheraSauna! This natural process rids your body of harmful toxins.
This Patented Control System automatically maintains a constant output of far infrared heat at the 9.4 micron level. Other saunas turn off after reaching their set convection air temperature, losing air temperature and creating an ineffective range of infrared. The TheraSauna Stable Heat System does not turn off, but powers down and sends a trickle charge of electricity to maintain the surface temperature of the TheraMitter heaters, thus providing a continuous and effective 9.4 micron range of far infrared to the user.
TheraSauna is made with non-toxic and non-allergenic Aspen Hardwood
Infrared energy heats objects (like your body and the inside wood of the sauna) directly and penetrates up to 2 inches below the surface. Cedar and redwood contain a natural insecticide within the wood called turpines. When these naturally occurring oils within the wood are heated, they gas off a substance called cedrine. Cedrine attacks the central nervous system of insects and kills them. It can also cause vomiting and convulsions in humans. TheraSauna is made of Aspen, which is a clear wood grown at elevations where the trees do not produce an insecticide. Aspen is 99% non-toxic and non-allergenic. Learn more about toxic wood used in other saunas...