Bile Acid Factors by Jarrow - Candida Plan LLC
- Bile Acid Factors by Jarrow
What does Bile Acid Factors do?
Bile Acid Factors consists of a mixture of highly concentrated bile acids (also called bile salts), mostly in the conjugated form, from U.S. and/or New Zealand bovine/ovine bile.
- Bile acids are produced in the liver and then stored and concentrated in the gallbladder, from which they enter the small intestines via the bile duct.
- The major bile components in Bile Acid Factors are glycocholate and taurocholate, which are crucial for fat digestion and absorption.*
- In the small intestine, bile acids emulsify fats to aid their absorption.* Bile acid deficiency causes fat malabsorption and fatty stools (steatorrhea), indicated by diarrhea and floating stools.* In addition, bile acid deficiency jeopardizes a persons nutritional status by reducing the absorption of fat and fat-soluble nutrients.*
- Conjugated bile acids have been shown in clinical trials to be effective in improving fat absorption and nutritional status.*
Keep out of the reach of children.
Take 1 to 3 capsules with a meal containing fat, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
NOTE: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, or trying to conceive, are under the age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), natural vanilla flavor and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Serving: 333 mg/capsule
Size: 90 Capsules