This formula is "pleasant" and each bottle contains 5.5g of KetoneAid's BioBHB(tm) Ketones, similar to 10ml of KE4 (compare),
- 50% D-Ketone Ester (3g) (was 2.5g)
- 25% D-BHB Ketone Free Acid / Salt (2.5g)
- Sodium 179mg
- Potassium 50mg (was 143mg)
- Magnesium 30mg (was 59mg)
- Calcium 20mg (was 39mg)
- (note this is 85% less total salt versus most ketone salts)
Other ingredients: monk fruit, natural flavors, potassium sorbate. (no stevia, no allulose, no taurine)
Even if you don't like Ketone Salts (see Salts vs Esters video), that likely was due to the massive salt load. With KE1 expect no bloating, nor GI issues.
This product is, for the most part, for those can't take the strong taste of KE4 and a more convenient ready to drink bottle. Some people get both.